The information we collect
We collect information from the people who visit our website. The types of information collected include:
- feedback about our service ( through emails or completion of online forms)
- enquiries and customer satisfaction survey results (via this website)
- site usage information (using cookies and page tagging techniques)
- personal information ( provided by visitors to allow our team to reply to your enquires)
How we use your information
The information we collect is used to:
- improve the content and design of our website
- contact our visitors (with their permission)
We may from time to time share your information with selected partners.
This website has links at the bottom of website pages so you can use social networking websites (e.g. Twitter). These websites are not controlled by us. By using these links you accept the privacy policies of these websites.
Data protection notice
Under the Data Protection Act, we must protect any information collected from you. We use information technology tools and encryption software to ensure that your data is kept safe and, we keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
Access to your information
All personal information received is treated confidentially. By submitting personal information you agree to us processing your personal information, including sensitive personal information, for the purposes outlined below.
Personal information you submit may be passed on to the appropriate part of the organisation to help resolve any query raised. We may also give personal information to law enforcement authorities as part of a criminal investigation.
Personal data will be available to selected employees, contractors and service providers who are associated with Everything Pensions Ltd in order for them to complete their responsibilities.
Where we use the services of other organisations, they are contractually obliged to process your data securely and confidentially under our direction.
Asking for information Everything Pensions Ltd holds about you
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to ask for a copy of the information Everything Pensions Ltd holds about you. Requests should be made in writing to:
Principled Finance Limited
24 Holburn Viaduct
- what personal information we collect
- how we use this information; and
- when (if ever) we share your personal information with someone else